Placement Supervisor (LPN)
Website Futureworx Society
A community based non-profit organization, has responded to the changing employment and skills development needs of clients since 1984.
Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge; apply your skills & support Learners? If you answer yes – we may have a position for you!
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who is interested in joining the Bridgewater Continuing Care Assistant program as a term, full time, Placement Supervisor, starting approx. June 4, 2019.
As part of our dynamic and supportive team you will provide laboratory and clinical instruction/supervision in accordance with the NS Continuing Care Assistant Curriculum Standards.Other Requirements :
- Practical Nurse Diploma combined with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant occupational experience, preferably with two years in the continuing care sector.
- Current licensed with CLPNNS.
- Previous experience in the role of placement supervisor, a definite asset.
- Ability to provide a positive learning experience for learners in the the clinical setting.
- Experience and proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supply clear Criminal Record
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume and cover letter, by April 23, 2019 to: Helen DeYoung, CCA Project Manager, 14 Court Street, Suite 305, Truro, NS B2N 3H7 or via e-mail: [email protected].
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. We welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, in your cover letter or on your resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, only those candidates chosen for interview will be contacted.