Website Specialty Steel Inc
Specialty Steel Inc. is a progressive company that operates under the principle of total quality management. Our objective is to meet our clients’ need by providing them with the highest quality of products and services. We specialize in solving unique problems with unique solutions and currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Specialty team. We are a locally owned and operated metal fabrication company located in Debert, only a 15 minute commute outside of Truro.
As the Project Manager, you will be entrusted with the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, execution, monitoring and closure of projects. This will include, but not limited to: preparing and negotiating cost estimates, budgets, and timeframes. Reporting on work in-progress and budget matters to customers and collaborating with production team to ensure timely and quality products are being delivered.
This is a permanent full-time position offering a competitive wage, benefits package and after one year of employ, a deferred profit-sharing plan.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Metal fabrication or construction experience considered an asset
- Superior communication, organization and coordination skills
- Excel in planning, resource, financial and budget management
- Proficient use of Solidworks CAD Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, time and priority management are necessary for success
- Valid Nova Scotia Driver’s License
Send cover letter and resume with references to Paul at [email protected] before Friday, November 16.Salary Range: To be determined
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Send cover letter and resume with references to Paul at [email protected] before Friday, November 16.