Housekeeping Room Attendant
Quality Inn Halifax Airport Hotel
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. This is a fast paced position.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll enjoy a very competitive benefit package. This involves a competitive salary, exceptional group insurance plan, a co-shared gym membership, an extensive employee travel benefit program through the Choice Hotels Brand within Canada and the United States. We frequently invite our employees to build on strengths through training and certification programs. Regular feedback helps you to improve and for us to take notice. Uniforms are provided for Room Attendants. An enthusiastic Social Committee organizes employee functions throughout the year including BBQ’s, parties, dances, award ceremonies and other exciting recreational activities throughout the year. Nova Scotia Union of Public Employees is the union that all non management and supervisory staff belong to and is a condition of employment. Some waiting periods may apply to the mentioned programsOther Requirements :
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight.
- The availability to work a variety of shifts with days off that vary from week to week, and the ability to work evenings, weekends, including Sunday’s, and holidays as required.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Housekeeping operations is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism or multilingualism considered an asset.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
Email to : email@example.com