Website Safety Made Easy
Safety Made Easy (safetymadeeasy.ca) is a small safety services company looking to grow. We currently serve a small safety training niche but are looking to expand our service offering to a wider variety of clientele.
We are looking for the right candidate that has an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited about building a business. This position will offer a wide variety of tasks and flexibility.
- This is a home office-based position, so location and hours are very flexible. Success in this position will be measured on performance as compared to agreed upon targets.
- Make sales calls to current and future clients
- Meet with clients to see how we can help them with their safety needs.
- Conduct Safety Training and Safety Audits in a variety of areas.
- Develop Safety Curriculum for in-class and online training modules.
- Effectively meet or exceed targets
- Other tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong safety background (WHMIS, TDG, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, etc..)
- Ability to successfully conduct safety training
- Experience conducting safety audits and consultation
- Ability to build successful business relationships
- Self-Motivated, Entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Comfortable making sales calls
- Ability to travel
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: Ryan Fraser firstname.lastname@example.org