Short Order Cook
Website Sugar Moon Farm
Sugar Moon Farm is an award-winning and well-established restaurant that has been labelled a “must-see” destination in Nova Scotia. Open year-round, we offer an all-day brunch menu, daytime group menus and after-hours upscale group dining experiences in our intimate, open-concept log restaurant specializing in maple products.
We have an immediate opening for a Short Order Cook with a passion for providing innovative, exceptional food experiences and who is excited about local sourcing and the culinary tourism experience. Some experience in a commercial kitchen is necessary, although we provide training and offer opportunities for growth.
This is a permanent year-round position offering a minimum of 20 hours per week, all daytime hours, with an occasional evening possible when hosting an exclusive event. We offer competitive wage plus equal share gratuities.
The right candidate must…
- Be available to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Meet and greet customers with the utmost respect and professionalism
- Demonstrate cleanliness and attention to detail
- Commit to continuous learning of product lines and share product knowledge with customers
- Work as a collaborative team player, contributing positively to the company’s culture and customer experience
- Possession of Food Safety is preferred
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work