Simons Seamless Eavestrough Ltd
Local eavestrough company focused on customer service and quality workmanship with competitive wages (negotiable) and group benefits.
Looking to hire installer who is dependable and punctual, responsible and safety focused, with a positive and approachable attitude and proven time management skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to operate required equipment and tools in a safe responsible manner
- Perform periodic inspections of tools, equipment and vehicle
- Measure and plan out jobs effectively
- Organize and maintain adequate supplies on work truck
- Able to train and provide instructions to others
- Complete simple daily reports
Other Requirements :
Must have Drivers Licence and reliable transportation to and from workshop.
Salary Range: To be determined
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Team Work
Send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org