Website Simon's Seamless Eavestrough LTD
Local eavestrough company focused on customer service and quality workmanship with competitive wages (negotiable) and group benefits looking to hire installer who is dependable and punctual, responsible and safety focused, with a positive and approachable attitude and proven time management skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to operate required equipment and tools in a safe responsible manner
- Perform periodic inspections of tools, equipment and vehicle
- Measure and plan out jobs effectively
- Organize and maintain adequate supplies on work truck
- Able to train and provide instructions to others
- Complete simple daily reports
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to and from workshop
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
- Able to work in rain, wind and cold
- Able to work long hours and the occasional weekend
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.