Website Appleton Chocolates Company
We at Appleton Chocolate Company are known for our very fine hand-dipped chocolates which feature the traditional sweet flavours of the Maritimes. Once operated from a one-bedroom cabin in Wentworth, we have since expanded to a store-front located on Main Street in Tatamagouche and are seeking an individual with passion for chocolate to join our team as a seasonal Store Clerk.
Under the direction of our Administrator, our Store Clerk’s primary responsibility will be to provide outstanding customer service; pursuing and executing sales – assisting in product selection. You will participate in merchandise set-up and replenishment of merchandise displays.
The position will offer $11.70 an hour for 30 hours per week, June 4th – early September. Must be available to work days, evenings (until 7:00 pm) and weekends.
- Experience working in a retail and/or customer service-oriented environment is mandatory
- Achieves a high standard of presentation – presenting in a friendly and professional manner
- Able to learn quickly and follow directions correctly and consistently
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Acquire knowledge of product lines
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If you meet the above criteria, please drop off your resume, with references, in person to our shop at 261 Main Street in Tatamagouche, or submit via [email protected] before May 27, 2019.