Strategic Development Program Opportunity
Website Emco Sumner Plumbing
Emco strives to provide world-class service at every location, every day.
We currently have an opening for a unique full-time opportunity within our wholesale location. This is an opportunity like no other. We offer a diverse and inclusive culture, a competitive wage, full benefits and an aggressive retirement savings program. We are seeking a highly motivated peak performer to join our team, starting at the ground level and developing into a leadership role. Our model is all about personal development and growth. And there are many paths from which to choose. While we offer salary, we place focus on hiring business partners because we share the profits. We are seeking only the best: a passion for service, world class sales and project management. This is not a job, it is an opportunity for a career.
- Develop customer relationships by ensuring expectations are met, issues are resolved, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solutions
- Conduct timely follow-ups with customers (from Retail to Trades)
- Maintain thorough understanding of products, services and features in order to meet customer needs
- Communicate effectively and professionally at all times to customers, providing exceptional, friendly service
- Impeccable project management skills, thorough, organized and proactive
- A constant strive for self-improvement and the improvement of the customer experience
The opportunity is to develop in a leadership role but there are always freedoms to move into other numerous positions within the Company, based on competencies and desire. We are in a state of constant growth and our need to develop and attract World Class Talent has never been higher.
• Salary based with Profit Sharing based on performance
• Full time employment with benefits
• Monday – Friday, 8-5 workweek (Rare mandatory weekend work)
- Highly motivated, passionate, strong sense of urgency, entrepreneurial spirit, goal oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A passion for excellent customer service
- A strong sense of Team is imperative
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to grow product knowledge quickly/ Affinity for technical learning a benefit
- Post-secondary education
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If this is you, please apply!
Send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Attn: Terry
EMCO is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of the diverse population we serve. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily in their application if they are; a woman, an Aboriginal Person, African Nova Scotian a Person with a Disability, Francophone or a member of a visible minority group.