Website Swissport Canada Inc.
Aviation Service Provider
Under the coordination of the Lead and the Ramp Supervisor, the Ramp Agent ensures the under-wing ground support services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to loading and unloading baggage and cargo, marshaling, water and lavatory servicing.
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and/or dollies;
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure;
- Use of appropriate baggage screening forms;
- Drive different vehicles of the company;
- Check the fuel level of vehicles and equipment at the beginning of each shift and refuel gasoline after each shift;
- Adequate handling of luggage inside and outside devices;
- Discharge and park aircrafts;
- Service aircraft water and lavatories;
- Check and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles continuously;
- Check equipment safety;
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements;
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager;
- Transport of crews and personnel;
- Production of activity report.
- Have a good adaptability;
- Be able to maintain good interpersonal relations;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Must be able to work in inclement weather;
- Be available to work 24/7 (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays);
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Excellent Health & Safety awareness.
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Team Work