Bathroom Renovation Installer
Talentcor is recruiting for an Experienced Bathroom Renovation Installer in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paper work and photos.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Complete service calls.
- Follow policies and procedures and follow safety guidelines.
- Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers’ property and leave the work area clean.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Supports organization’s goals, values and code of ethics.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meet productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner.
- Work with hand tools, adhesives, solvents, blow torches, fire extinguishers, knives and cutters, flux, measuring tools, heat strips, etc.
- Wear provided uniform at all times
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgement; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely and appropriate decisions.
- Prioritize work activities; use time efficiently.
- Focus on solving conflict, treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions
- Observe safety and security procedures; report unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
- Possess a clean driving record (within the past three years).
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions
- Ability to work independently and under specific instructions with little supervision. Positive Attitude
- High attention to detail
Total Compensation Package:
Based on experience and qualificationsSalary Range: To be determined
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lacy Johnson at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!