Manufacturing Workers-Aluminum Windows
Talentcor is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Labour Workers to work with our client based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- Manufacture products in a safe, efficient, quality minded manner
- Carry out preparation work which includes, but is not limited to: standard cutting, assembly, taping, boxing, etc.
- Check material for conformance prior to fabricating
- Responsible for first line quality inspection and control
- Perform cleaning as required
- Complete all production related paperwork
- Move material and stock up orders as required
- Keep track of and count the number of pieces fabricated
- Operate all equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Location, shifts, duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient company operations
- Ability to stand for twelve-hour periods
- Able to understand and follow all verbal and written instructions
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and a critical eye for identifying defects
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labour
- Clean criminal record
- Must have steel toed work boots
- Flexible to work overtime when required
- Working with Others
If you are suitable for the description above please e-mail your resume to Wendy MacDonald at [email protected] or walk into 26 Bancroft Lane in Dartmouth between 9:00am and 3:00pm for same day interviews.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Production, manufacturing, warehousing, assembly
Talent at work