Talentcor Halifax is currently recruiting Production Workers for a retread facility in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
We are currently hiring a self-motivated, team player in Production for our Burnside location. Hours of operation are 7:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. and are subject to change (8:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. in the Fall)
- Perform general labour to support the process of retreading commercial tires in an industrial environment
- Use of tools and equipment related to tire retreading
- Operate machinery to remove worn tread from incoming tires
- Maintain a clean workstation and assist other workers as needed
- Follow operational and safety-related procedures regulations
- Must have own reliable transport
This is a temporary position for approximately five months. Wages will be determined based on qualifications and experience. The successful candidate must agree to a criminal record check and provide CSA approved footwear.
This can be a warm and sensory heavy position. You are working with melting tire rubber and in a repetitive capacity. The incumbent will need reliable transportation.Other Requirements :
- Completion of High School or equivalency is preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Flexibility in schedule
- Class 5 driver’s licence is an asset
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Team Work
Apply by phone, email or in person
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.