Refrigeration – Journeyman
Tank Doctor Aquatic Systems Inc
Building cooling systems for the fishing industry
• Complete and maintain company documentation.
• Must be able to work overtime and travel as required.
• Responsible use of tools and equipment.
• Work safely and responsibly
• 2-5 years of related refrigeration experience
• Journeyman ticket
• Able to read and interpret drawings
• Demonstrated good work quality and ability to work steadily to meet project timelines
• Fast-paced environment
• Physically demanding; bending, crouching, kneeling
• Confined or restricted areas; Noisy.
• Mentoring of apprentices
• Own Transport to get to main workplace
• Clean driving record
- Additional Compensation
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
Send your resume with covering letter to email@example.com or fax to 902-873-3909