Booster Juice in Truro is seeking a proficient leader with supervisory experience to be the Manager in the absence of our store owner. The Team Leader will ensure outstanding customer service is provided at all times as well as handle any customer issues or questions when owner is not present.
As the Team Lead, you will be expected to perform all Crew Member responsibilities as well as engage in supervising activities. You will supervise shifts, coach and motivate crew members while monitoring customer service. You will be entrusted with a key and must be able to close out.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with food service and/or supervisory experience is preferred
- Meet and greet customers with the utmost respect and professionalism
- Health conscious, with the ability to stand behind our brand – promoting healthy product choices
- Create and execute strategies to increase sales; actively pursue alternative revenue opportunities
- Commit to continuous learning of product lines and share product knowledge with colleagues
- Work as a collaborative team player, contributing positively to the company’s culture and customer experience
- Experience using various social media platforms is an asset!
- Applicants must qualify for the START program to apply. For more information please visit: https://novascotia.ca/employmentnovascotia/programs/start.asp
If interested in joining our team, please visit your nearest Futureworx Nova Scotia Works Centre with a resume, to inquire about START eligibility.Salary Range: to be determined
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
If interested in joining our team, please visit your nearest Nova Scotia Works Centre with a resume, to inquire about START eligibility