As a Daytime Supervisor, you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry you take pride in supporting the Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced restaurant.
Your 1 -3 years of quick service experience in a supervisory role combined with your practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching employees makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Apply to this job if you:
• Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
• Have strong operational experience
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a passion for coaching and mentoring
As part of our team we offer you:
• Competitive wages starting at $12+ depending on position and experience
• Comprehensive training
• Affordable benefits for full time employees (32+ hours/week) after 3 months
• Pension for full time employees after one year.
• Advancement opportunities
• Community involvement
Salary Range: To be determined
- Working with Others
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
Via our Facebook page, online, in store or email [email protected]