Event Security Professional
Website Titan Security and Investigation
Titan Security is seeking Event Security Professionals both men and women, to work festivals, concerts and other events located in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
Here at Titan, we are like family and we set our standards high with high expectations. Our current clients are at ease knowing Titan has their backs and that’s how we want our team to feel also.
Conduct entrance screening and inspections according to security requirements, contraband and safety concerns.
Politely, professionally, and consistently communicate screening procedures to customers and ensure that restricted items are not permitted into the venue.
Provide exemplary customer service when interacting with fans, clients and co-workers.
Assist ticket takers and ushers as needed, verify access into “restricted access” areas; only those with valid tickets or credentials are to be given access.
Monitor crowd activities and immediately report any suspicious behavior to the area supervisor or in the event of an emergency the local Public Safety Officials.
Special projects and assignments as business dictatesOther Requirements :
- Professional, Coachable, Honesty, Reliability
- Up to date First Aid certification is an asset.
- Honesty and Transparency are ethics as a company that we stand by.
- Must be 19+
- Friendly & Customer Service Oriented, relevant experience preferred
- Willingness to work both indoors and outside in variable conditions
- Available to work days, nights and weekends
- Ability to take direction, demonstrate flexibility with shifting priorities and business needs
- Ability to work and standing for prolonged periods
- Applicants with military and security backgrounds are an asset.
- If you are new to the industry, no worries we will train
What is required In order to obtain a security license within the province of Nova Scotia.
- Must have a clean criminal record
- No outstanding fines
- If you were born outside of Canada, you will need to provide a work visa or Canadian Citizenship card
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Time Management
- Team Work
If you are interested in applying, please go to our website and fill out the application form: https://www.titansure.com/careers/
***All and any questions regarding the job can be answered during the interview.***
You can read more about us on our company website: https://www.titansure.com or follow us on social media on Facebook and Instagram @titansure to get the latest updates.
#onpointtitans #OnpointtitansHFX #eventsecurity #titansecurityHFX #security #securitydoneright #eastcoastevents #halifax #truro
We look forward to hearing from you