Continuing Care Assistant (CCA)
Today's Nurse Inc.
Today’s Nurse is an affordable solution for the elderly throughout the community, who prefer to stay at home where their quality of life is enhanced without the stress and hardships of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. We are currently seeking Continuing Care Assistants (CCA’s) to join our team.
- A graduate of an approved CCA program with NS provincial certification, Nova Scotia CCA Provincial Exam, or CCA Equivalency; or,
- CCA students who have completed their first placement
- Students currently enrolled in LPN or RN programs
- PSWs, International LPN’s or RN’s or other applicable course
- Standard First-Aid and CPR
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts within 24 hr period including weekends and holidays
- Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance
- Able to provide clear criminal record and vulnerable sector checks
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
Competitive wages as well as medical/dental benefits.
We look forward to welcoming new employees to our growing team of caregivers.
- Working with Others
- Communications Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
Please submit resume with cover letter to:
Today’s Nurse, Willow St Medical Centre, 655 Willow St., Truro NS B2N 5H2, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 902-843-2278.