Continuing Care Assistants (CCA)
Website VON (Victorian Order of Nurses)
Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions Available!
- Stellarton, NS
- Pictou County, NS
Apply on line at www.von.ca – Your new career is here!
Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding career in healthcare?
Join the VON team and make a difference in the lives of our clients in your community by delivering exceptional care. VON CCA’s collaborate with community health teams to provide client-centred health care in homes & community settings.
Come work with us – it’s a job that matters!
As a Continuing Care Assistant, you will work in the community to provide services including personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and respite to clients in their own homes.Other Requirements :
- Continuing Care Assistant Certification, or if you have certification (PSW,HSW) from another province and are in the process of being certified in Nova Scotia
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Current CPR/First Aid required
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong assessment skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Ability to adapt to change and work in various social and economic environments
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Additional Compensation
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Stress Management
Please apply online at www.von.ca