Continuing Care Assistant
Website Willow Lodge
The Continuing Care Assistant is responsible for providing direct and indirect Resident care under the supervision of the Charge Nurse and/or Director of Resident Care. The CCA works within his/her scope of practice and follows established facility policies and procedures while providing care, and coordinates resident care with other departments within Willow Lodge.Other Requirements :
- Must embrace the Eden Philosophy of Care in alleviating the 3 plagues of loneliness, helplessness and boredom.
- Must be physically and mentally suitable for employment.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills - verbal, oral and written.
- Must demonstrate initiative in gerontology and self growth in this field.
- Must be excited about change & contribute to changing methods of care
- Must demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Computer skills an asset or must be willing to learn.
- Must accept and use verbal feedback for personal & professional growth.
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
In person, or by: