Website Willow Lodge
We are looking for nurses to join our team! Permanent and casual positions available. These positions are rotating shifts in a long term care home. Graduate to opportunity program in place.
Willow Lodge has a longstanding excellent reputation and encompasses the Eden Alternative to Care Philosophy which makes it a wonderful place to live and work. We are a 61 bed facility with dynamic care partners.
Willow Lodge offers a full benefit package along with a pension plan. Salary is competitive. We will assist you in any way we are able to help connect you into this quaint village. Tatamagouche is a picturesque community along the north shore of Nova Scotia. The only rural community in the province that is growing! It is a thriving and involved community.
As a team leader, you will be involved in all aspects of unit activities in the provision of nursing care to the resident. The Registered Nurse actively participates in the nursing process to meet the specific needs of residents as individuals ensuring current gerontological practice. The Registered Nurse practices within the scope of the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics as defined by the College of Registered Nurses of Nova Scotia.Other Requirements :
- Graduate of an approved Bachelor of Nursing Program and current registration with CRNNS, Current First Aid and CPR
- Demonstrate competence in assessments, clinical care, and care planning
- Demonstrate a caring and compassionate attitude toward residents, recognizing Willow Lodge as their home
- Demonstrate interest and ability in a leadership role
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to adapt and cope with change
- Demonstrate initiative in gerontology and self-growth in this field
- Physically able to perform job duties with minimum supervision
- Medication administration, give direction and support
- Working with Others
- Document Use
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Learning
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Team Work
Apply with resume by Mail: 100 Blair Ave., Tatamagouche, NS B0K 1V0, by Fax: 902-657-3859 or by E-mail: email@example.com